- Author and Psychologist, with Degree in Forensic Psychology
- Consultant in areas of Abnormal Psychology
- Experimental Psychologist/Psychodramatist, particularly as per the field of sadomasochism
- Editorial Expertise and Experience since 1978
- Wikipedia Listing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Sellers
- Archives purchased in 2005 by New York University,
Bobst Library, Fales Collection: "The Downtown Collection"
includes diaries, manuscripts, letters, photographs and ephemera
from Terence's New York life, 1972-2000.
Viewing by apointment only.
The Fales Library link.
- Author of two works on the psychology of sadomasochism, THE CORRECT SADIST (1983) and DUNGEON EVIDENCE (1997)
- Author of numerous stories, essays and novels: See WRITINGS.
- Consultant to film industry and the legal system since 1988. Assignments in feature film, documentaries, and criminal investigations.
- Co-Editor of New York literary review, VERBAL ABUSE; whipping mss. into pristine shape, 1990s.
- Writer, Editor and Co-creator of the website PenthouseFetish.com, an all-fetish adjunct to Penthouse.com, 2001-2002.
- Freelance Writer and Editor. 2010's interesting project: "House of Anita," by Boris Lurie.
[Pertinent information on this work: Mr. Lurie was an inmate of Buchenwald, and other Nazi concentration camps during his adolescence. His subsequent career as a New York artist included the writing of the manuscript, "House of Anita,' set apparently in a 'house of domination.'
While superficailly a work of eroticism, it must be read as an astonishing codified fantasy of the erotic torments suffered both by Lurie and fellow victims. This work of editing, excision and interpreatation, with extensive footnotes, is an on-going project as of 2012.]
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (New York City)
Bachelor of Arts, Forensic Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, 1986
- St. John's College (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
Classical Studies, Undergraduate program, 1970-73
Literature, Masters Program, 1988-89
See the Portrait-Galleries of the Author
- THE CORRECT SADIST
Vitriol Press, New York City, 1983
Grove Press, New York City,1985
Temple Press, Brighton U.K. 1989-1992
Blue Moon Books, New York City, 1994
As "ANGE DE CRUATE", Merodack Publications,
As "DER KORRECTE SADISMUS', Ikoo Buchverlag,
Berlin,1982-2002 (In Print)
As "LA SADICA PERFETTA", Shake Publishing,
Milan,1995-2002 (In Print)
- DUNGEON EVIDENCE /aka/ THE CORRECT SADIST "II"
Creation/Velvet Publications, London 1997-2000
(Remaindered copies available through this site.)
- THE OBSESSION
Vitriol Publications, New York, 1985-2002 (In Print)
Ikoo Buchverlag Edition in German (In Print)
"The Correct Sadist" and "Dungeon Evidence" may be considered
for publication in a one-volume Edition.
For information about ordering any of these publications, go to 'Writings' on this site.
- Mistress Manslaughter
Masquerade Magazine,New York, 1998
- The Voice of Candy
Screw Magazine, New York, 1995
- Is There Life After Sadomasochism?
High Risk Anthology, New York, 1990
- To Achieve Death
Fenris Wolf, Stockholm, 1990
- Details from the Life of a Fin-de-Siecle Author,20th Century
Fad Magazine, San Francisco, 1989
- Fag Rag -
Hour of the Fey -
The $200, or Shit on Heroin
Bomb Magazine, New York, Issues in 1979,1981,1986
- Coprophagi & Urinology, from "The Correct Sadist"
Semiotexte, Polysexuality issue, New York 1981
- Excerpts from "Marie 1973: Diary of Marie Stanley"
Excerpts from "One Decadent Life"
Chez Asada nightclub, New York, 2000-2002
- Excerpts from "Dungeon Evidence"
Paul Bridgewater Gallery, New York, 1998
Old Operating Theatre, London, 1997
- Excerpts from "One Decadent Life"
Excerpts from "The Correct Sadist"
Derivations from the Works of the Marquis de Sade
Derivations from "A Clockwork Orange"
Jackie 60/Mother Club, Verbal Abuse series, New York, 1991-1999
- Is There Life After Sadomasochism?
Tower Books, New York, 1991
- Letters of Sacher von Masoch -- Reading & Exegesis
The Kitchen, New York, 1989
- Are You a Murderer or Are You a Pervert?
Knitting Factory, New York, 1987
- De Sade, Sacher-Masoch & Bataille: Sadomasochism in French Literature
Columbia University, Graduate program, New York, 1981
The Correct Sadist was required reading for this course
- Excerpts from "The Correct Sadist"
Bloomsbury Theatre, London, 1984
B2 Gallery, London, 1982
Congress of the Internat'l Freudian Movement, New York, 1981
Centre Georges-Pompidou, Paris, 1981
Tier 3 Nightclub, New York, 1980
London Sunday Times, S.Wavell, 1991
Skin Two Magazine, M.Olley, 1991
Montreal Mirror, 1987
San Francisco Examiner, A.Coe,1985
The Face, J.Truman, 1983
Le Monde, 'Ecole New York'. G.Lemaire, 1981
- Book Review & Interview
Heavy Metal, R.Sloman, 1985
East Village Eye, P.Califia, 1984
Vacation Magazine, P.Armenter, 1980
- Book Reviews/Commentary
Chaos Internat'l, G.Suster, London, 1990
New York Native, S.Schulman, 1985
Screw Magazine, M.Perkins, 1985
Etudes Freudienne Review, essay on "The Correct Sadist", F.Peraldi, Paris, 1984
"How to Shoot a Crime" and "Little Stabs at Cruelty"
Commentary & Interviews
Written and directed by S.Lotringer and C.Kraus, New York, 1985 & 1988
©1998-2012 All Rights Reserved.